Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New phones

  So I got a new phone for christmas from my parents early. I desided that I would give my old phone to Skyler. So I aked him and he seemed really excited about it. I transfered his number over and he paniced. He desided he didn't want my phone he wanted his back. His phone is more familiar to him. He wanted to save his old phone and keep it in his room. I told him I was going to put it up. He got upset and asked me one last time at bed for it.
 This morning he couldn't find the new phone so asked if he could just take the old one. Nice try it doesn't have service. I called the new one and he found it and left for the bus. His friend Arron is moving to north Dakota next month so he's having a hard time with it. He does not do good with change. This is a big change because they have been in the same class for the last three years. I wish Skyler could handle change better.

No comments:

Post a Comment