Friday, December 2, 2011

Out of waffels

  Let me start be saying today didn't start out good. Skyler is having alot of meltdowns lately. He's not getting out of bed on time he's running late for the bus. But this morning was the Meltdown of all meltdowns so far.
    He has two ego waffels every morining before school. Taylor got up on time and came out to eat breakfast. He ate two waffels and didn't think anything of it. Well skyler finally came out of his room and opened the bigger frezzer and couldn't find any waffels. Taylor ate the last two in the house. Skyler came unglued. Crying screaming and hidding his face in the sweetshirt he was wearing. I told him to eat at school and the answer to that was no. So I drove him to school stopped and got him a donut at the store and gave the kids their lunch money. I forgot to do that last payday.
    So I get to work and I am just so stressed out that I don't want to be there. I have no energy to deal with work today. But I am still at work and counting the hours till I can go home and go to bed. I did buy Waffels to take home. So hopefully it never happens again

No comments:

Post a Comment