Thursday, December 15, 2011

Needing to slow down.

   I have been so busy the past couple of months that I have little time for rest or sleep. It has finaly hit me and I can't take much more. My Job is stressful right now and with the stress that Taylor and Skyler are adding its hard to function.
   My Job is stressful because its the holiday season and its my busy season. From Nov to May there is no rest at work. The other thing is that the weekend person Quit. So they hired soemone and She quit after a month. Then I had to work weekends for a while. They couldn't seem to find anyone who would stay. They have someone now. I hope she stays on for a while.
   Skyler is having really bad emotional outburts. He's been crying alot. i don't know what to do. he just drains the energy I have because he is always talking, or he has to be talked to a hundred times. I can't give him a list of things to do. i have to give him one thing make sure he understands it and then wait till he's done. Sometimes its faster if I just do it.
   Taylor is going to start going to therapy. He has always been a handful. He has bad anger outburts. He tries hard to be good and do what is right. but it only last for a week before he's causing problems. Hopefully we get things worked out with him soon.
   I need a vacation. I need to unwind and get things in order at home. My world is slowly coming undone. I need a couple days to clean and Purge. Then a couple days to just relax and take care of myself. But that will never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment